Tag Archives: Social Worker Investigation

Child Abuse & Neglect in Orange County, California

When someone makes a report about the safety of your child, the police or a social worker must investigate. They have to decide if the court should get involved so your child will be safe and protected. If the police or social worker decides your child needs to be in temporary foster care to be…
Read more