Tag Archives: protect

Child Abuse and Neglect

When a third person reports about the safety of a child, the police/social worker will investigate. The police/social worker will determine if the court should get involved and the neglected child may be taken away. After the child is taken away, the social worker will get to know about you and your child to determine…
Read more

What is Juvenile Court?

Juvenile court is part of the superior court. It deals with 3 kinds of cases: Juvenile Delinquency: cases involving children that do things that would be crimes if they were done by adults. Juvenile Status Offenses: cases involving children that do things that are only against the law because they are done by children. For…
Read more