Tag Archives: How to File a Motion to Set Aside a Default Judgment in California

Never served divorce papers but default judgment entered against me in Orange County California

There are few cases when a default judgment should be granted without serving the respondent with divorce papers, but it is possible. Under certain circumstances, if a default judgment is entered against you and you have not been served with divorce papers, you may file a motion to set aside the default judgment that has been entered against you. However, depending on the specifics of your case, the process may vary. You should always discuss the details of your case with a qualified divorce attorney before taking legal action.
Read more