Tag Archives: Child Support Enforcement Attorneys in Southern California

How do I enforce child support payments in California If My Spouse or Domestic Partner Is not following the court order?

So, if you and your spouse or domestic partner are no longer together, and you have a child support order in place that orders your spouse or domestic partner to pay child support to you, your expectation is that the checks will arrive on time and be paid in full. But what happens when your spouse or domestic partner chooses not to pay, or not to pay in full? You do have options under the California legal system. A child support order that was issued by the court is legally enforceable, and you may choose to use the law to make sure that your child is financially supported
Read more