When you file for a divorce in California, your first steps after finding a lawyer include filling out and filing a divorce petition and some additional paperwork with the court, and then serving the petition on your spouse or partner. In most cases, your spouse has 30 days from the date he or she was served to respond to your petition. (Military divorces and special circumstances can extend this deadline.) In those 30 days, your spouse has several options for what to do. Based on which of the following he or she chooses, you can determine how to move forward.
Tag Archives: A True Default Divorce in OC CA
- Orange County Family Law Attorney, Divorce & Child Custody Lawyers
- Tag Archives: "A True Default Divorce in OC CA"
• TERMINATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS
• COLLABORATIVE DIVORCE
• CONTESTED DIVORCE
• DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP DISSOLUTION
• HIGH NET WORTH DIVORCE
• MILITARY DIVORCE
• NO-FAULT DIVORCE
• UNCONTESTED DIVORCE
• CUSTODY MODIFICATIONS
• HAGUE CONVENTION/INTERNATIONAL CUSTODY
•• PARENTAL KIDNAPPING
• HOW IS CUSTODY DETERMINED?
• LEGAL VS. PHYSICAL CUSTODY
Recent Family Law Articles
- ¿Cómo funciona el caso de terminación de los derechos de los padres en el Condado de Orange? Mi nombre es Bettina Yáñez, de Yanez Y Associados. Soy especialista certificada en derecho familiar de California. Con oficinas en el Condado de Orange. El título de este…Read more
- Guide on Grandparent Visitation Rights in Orange County, California? Learn about Visitation Rights in Orange County if you have a special relationship with your grandchildren and you want to spend as much time with them as possible. Unfortunately, sometimes certain circumstances may restrict access to…Read more
- Need help Understanding Grandparents' Rights in Orange County, CA Important information on: Grandparents' Rights in Orange County The relationship between grandparents and grandchildren is much different than the relationship a child shares with their parents. Although not a child's primary caregiver, grandparents have a special…Read more
- Goods Reasons Why You Should Find a Local Family Attorney in Orange County FAQ: Why Find a local family attorney? Family court cases are never simple. Nothing is simple when family is involved, and legal issues don't make things any easier. There's plenty of reasons…Read more
- Good Tips on How to Get Custody in Orange County Most likely you are reading this page because you wish to learn on how to get custody in Orange County or Los Angeles. But first let me start off by saying.... It's easy to feel…Read more