Tag Archives: The dream act

What do I need to file for deferred action for childhood arrivals?

To file for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals or Dream Act you will need to hire reputable legal representation as there is no appeal process.  You get one chance to request consideration, so make it count do it right. [tell-a-friend id="1" title="Tell a friend"]   File form  I-821D with supporting documentation; File form I-765 application…
Read more