Essay Submission Form:
We are sad to announce that we have suspended the family law essay contest.
1. To apply for the family law essay contest, students are required to write an essay (2,000 words) and upload it via a PDF file using the mail-form below. No later than August 31, 2017. If you happened to land on this page first , we recommend you first read our guidelines on the essay contest.
2. The PDF file you will be uploading should contain the following:
• Your Essay
• The file should be labeled as such "firstname- lastname-scholarship-essay.pdf"
• The current law school you are attending or the name of the law school you will be attending on or near the time the winners are selected.
• Provide an email for the school or schools you will be enrolled in.
Additional terms and conditions:
3. The winners will be required to submit a headshot once they are notified of the results.
4. The winners grant Yanez & Associates permission to post their winning essay and headshot within Yanez & Associates' website and/or social media account(s).
5. The essay must be original content. In other words, copying content from the internet will not be allowed. We will use Copyscape to determine if the content was copied from the internet. To be clear, you can use the internet to research your topic, but you must rewrite what you learned and make it your own work.