Category Archives: Child Support Attorney

How Do I Open a Child Support Case in OC California?

In California, every parent has a legal obligation to provide financial support for his or her children. If your child’s other parent is not providing financial support for your shared child, you may initiate a child support case. In doing so, you can have a child support order created, and if necessary, you can have it legally enforced. This means that if your child’s other parent fails to pay the necessary amount to support a shared child, he or she will face legal consequences and could have his or her wages garnished in order to make payments.
Read more