Tag Archives: Request for Production of an Income and Expense Declaration After Judgment

Child Support: When a Parent’s Income Changes

When you suspect the other parent's income has changed after your child support order has go through the court and there has been a final judgement, be very careful about going to file for motion to change the support. If you are wrong about the other parent's raise in income and it has in fact…
Read more