Tag Archives: Parent or guardian living out of state

Child Support in Orange County: When a parent lives in another state

When a parent or guardian of a child lives in a different state, or even country, a child support case can be opened in a one of the parent's or guardian's local child support agencies. This will create and exact a child support order or the agency will request help from another state or country…
Read more