Tag Archives: Ending Marital Status

Responding to Divorce or Separation

Either spouse in a marriage or partner in a registered domestic partnership can ask the court to end their legal relationship. If you have been served with a petition and summons for dissolution (divorce) or legal separation, your spouse or domestic partner is asking the court to end your relationship. In California, as long as…
Read more