Tag Archives: adjusted

Child Support in Orange County: Changing the Amount

The amount in child support can be adjusted when your circumstances have altered such as if the amount of time you spend with the child changes. However if the judge who made the order has set the amount of child support lower than the guideline amount, then you can change the amount at any time,…
Read more