1. Let yourself write about your problems and keep on writing. Seeing your thoughts become real words can be therapeutic, healing, and organizing for your mind.
2. Shout. Loudly. In a remote place.
3. Talk with Others about it. Hiding anger can be just as dangerous as simply lashing out. Initially, talking about your emotions is a very good idea as long as it does not become deconstructive.
4. Analyze what and/or whom you are really angry about. Your brain needs time to self-analyze and really understand what's going on with its emotions.
5. Let little things go. Life is hard enough and fighting over every tiny thing will not help.
If you are planning on proceeding with a divorce, please contact us so that we may evaluate your divorce situation. We are skilled family law attorneys that get results. With the Orange County divorce attorneys located in Tustin, California you can rest assured your family legal needs will be protected.